THE BEST BOOKS 2019 ~ Best Nonfiction
1. Rachel Hollis - Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan For Embracing And Achieving Your Goals (read by Rachel Hollis)
2. Karen Kilgariff, Georgia Hardstark - Stay Sexy And Don't Get Murdered: The Definitive How-To Guide (read by Georgia Hardstark)
3. Lori Gottlieb - Maybe You Should Talk To Someone: A Therapist, Her Therapist, And Our Lives Revealed (read by Brittany Pressley)
4. Ronan Farrow - Catch And Kill: Lies, Spies, And A Conspiracy To Protect Predators (read by Ronan Farrow)
5. Mark Manson - Everything Is F*cked: A Book About Hope (read by Mark Manson)
6. Malcolm Gladwell - Talking To Strangers: What We Should Know About The People We Don't Know (read by Malcolm Gladwell)
7. Lisa Taddeo - Three Women (read by Lisa Taddeo)
8. Maureen Callahan - American Predator: The Hunt For The Most Meticulous Serial Killer Of The 21st Century (read by Amy Landon)
9. Jodi Kantor, Megan Twohey - She Said: Breaking The Sexual Harassment Story That Helped Ignite A Movement (read by Jodi Kantor, Megan Twohey, Rebecca Lowman)
10. Melinda Gates - The Moment Of Lift: How Empowering Women Changes The World (read by Melinda Gates)
11. Lindy West - The Witches Are Coming (read by Lindy West)
12. Dave Cullen - Parkland: Birth Of A Movement (read by Robert Fass)
13. Felicia Day - Embrace Your Weird: Face Your Fears And Unleash Creativity (read by Felicia Day)
14. Esme Weijun Wang - The Collected Schizophrenias: Essays
15. Jia Tolentino - Trick Mirror: Reflections On Self-Delusion (read by Jia Tolentino)
16. Casey Cep - Furious Hours: Murder, Fraud, And The Last Trial Of Harper Lee (read by Hillary Huber)
17. Rachel Maddow - Blowout: Corrupted Democracy, Rogue State Russia, And The Richest, Most Destructive Industry On Earth (read by Rachel Maddow)
18. Ibram X. Kendi - How To Be An Antiracist (read by Ibram X. Kendi)
19. Tressie McMillan Cottom - Thick: And Other Essays (read by Tressie McMillan Cottom)
20. Jennifer Berry Hawes - Grace Will Lead Us Home: The Charleston Church Massacre And The Hard, Inspiring Journey To Forgiveness
It can be used on DVD and DVD-Rom players, also on devices such as Playstation, Xbox or portable DVD players. In addition, the tracks can be taken to any mp3 player, such as portable mp3 player, tablets, smartphones, etc. through the computer.
- The tracks are handled in the same way that you would handle the songs through iTunes.
- The number of discs varies by each title, although generally it goes in a single disc.
- The AudioDVD format is not the same as traditional CDs and does not work on CD players. Please be sure to use one of the players mentioned above.
- The format of the tracks is MP3; This is the extension of better handling and of more quality.
- Kbps vary by title.
- Audiobooks are read by professional narrators.
All audiobooks are sent through USPS First Class and will arrive at your hands between 7 and 10 days after your purchase (usually much sooner than later). A link will be sent so you can track your product online.
We ship worldwide through USPS.
If the product presents any problem, we will send you another one immediately! Any disagreement will always be resolved. You will also have the PayPal purchase protection against any problem that occurs with your purchase.
Original case is not included with your purchase. Pictures Of Disc covers/cases in this listing are for illustrative purposes only.
Recently viewed products
I was taking a break from Regency England when I discovered Laura Lee Guhrke.
These novels are set in the late Victorian to early Edwardian period. Both American Heiresses, and English women are featured. It was a time when the peerage were running out of money because tenant farmers and laborer's were moving off the land and into the factories, where they could make better wages, and foreign produce was cheaper. A new source of capital was needed so American Heiresses, who were barely palatable to the peerage, became a source of new wealth. The daughters of industrialist were sent in droves to England to marry titles, as they were despised by old moneyed New York and Boston. These are romance novels so their trials are barely touched upon , just some disdain and dislike, mostly by the English ladies who felt that they were scooping up all of the eligible bachelors. The stories are highly romantic and quite steamy. If you are looking for a brief escape from the Regency period too give them a try. I'm sure you will like them too.
Great thrillers from a great thriller writer!
Great price and awesome collection, high quality and easy download.
loved the series, great writer, would recomend for anyone who loves listening to tough moody men fall in love with strong women.
So great to find this entire series in one place. Thanks.
Love Parker’s books!
The Doc Ford Mystery series by Randy Wayne White 25 MP3 AUDIOBOOK COLLECTION
Audible is way too expensive so this was a great alternative and unlike audible this way you can actually share it with your friends. This series is great
Fast delivery without any problems.
Fast delivery without any problems.
For me, the Pendergast series rates just as good as the Star Wars timeline books. Very well made, and I really like the Pendergast character. I also like that they are in .mp3 format, where I can play them in my car. I am working on listening to the entire series, but I have already heard some of the series twice. I had a tough time finding this series in .mp3 format, but now that I have, I also plan on using Motion Audio for other titles. Thanks again!
Easy purchase, great product.
Even better people!
This company went above and beyond to make sure I had what I needed. Thank you a bunch!
I’m loving listening to this series. Will purchase more from them.
I bought the series for my vision impaired mother, and she has enjoyed every one