THE BEST BOOKS 2020 ~ Historical Fiction
1. Brit Bennett - The Vanishing Half (read by Shayna Small)
2. Natalie Jenner - The Jane Austen Society (read by Richard Armitage)
3. Sue Monk Kidd - The Book Of Longings (read by Mozhan Marno, Sue Monk Kidd)
4. Kristin Harmel - The Book Of Lost Names (read by Madeleine Maby)
5. Alka Joshi - The Henna Artist (read by Sneha Mathan)
6. Ken Follett - The Evening And The Morning (read by John Lee)
7. Isabel Allende, Nick Caistor, Amanda Hopkinson - A Long Petal Of The Sea (read by Edoardo Ballerini)
8. Alice Hoffman - Magic Lessons (read by Sutton Foster)
9. Lisa Wingate - The Book Of Lost Friends (read by Bahni Turpin, Robin Miles, Dominic Hoffman, Lisa Flanagan, Sophie Amoss, Sullivan Jones, Lisa Wingate)
10. Emma Donoghue - The Pull Of The Stars (read by Emma Lowe)
11. Maggie O'Farrell - Hamnet (read by Daisy Donovan)
12. Hilary Mantel - The Mirror And The Light (read by Ben Miles)
13. Amy Harmon - Where The Lost Wander (read by Lauren Ezzo, Shaun Taylor-Corbett)
14. James McBride - Deacon King Kong (read by Dominic Hoffman)
15. Louise Erdrich - The Night Watchman (read by Louise Erdrich)
16. Ariel Lawhon - Code Name Helene (read by Peter Ganim, Barrie Kreinik)
17. David Mitchell - Utopia Avenue (read by Ralph Lister)
18. Tiffany McDaniel - Betty (read by Dale Dickey)
19. Douglas Stuart - Shuggie Bain (read by Angus King)
It can be used on DVD and DVD-Rom players, also on devices such as Playstation, Xbox or portable DVD players. In addition, the tracks can be taken to any mp3 player, such as portable mp3 player, tablets, smartphones, etc. through the computer.
- The tracks are handled in the same way that you would handle the songs through iTunes.
- The number of discs varies by each title, although generally it goes in a single disc.
- The AudioDVD format is not the same as traditional CDs and does not work on CD players. Please be sure to use one of the players mentioned above.
- The format of the tracks is MP3; This is the extension of better handling and of more quality.
- Kbps vary by title.
- Audiobooks are read by professional narrators.
All audiobooks are sent through USPS First Class and will arrive at your hands between 7 and 10 days after your purchase (usually much sooner than later). A link will be sent so you can track your product online.
We ship worldwide through USPS.
If the product presents any problem, we will send you another one immediately! Any disagreement will always be resolved. You will also have the PayPal purchase protection against any problem that occurs with your purchase.
Original case is not included with your purchase. Pictures Of Disc covers/cases in this listing are for illustrative purposes only.
Recently viewed products
you asked about fixit series ,i only listened to book 1,so far .i have purchase over 200 books since my last review .i like to listen as my moods change,some days cozy books jane austen ,made for tv series such as murder she wrote ,spenser and jack reacher .urban fanasy such as allison brownstone.all are very good .i recommend these and more ,if new viewers are reading this for the first ,rest assure this company is wonderful and if you don not see what you want just ask they will find it. A.Stewart
So far so good! I love this series and they seem to play pretty good! There have been a few little glitchy moments, but only a few, and they only lasted a second or two.
I’ve always loved the author, but the people who read these are sublime. Listening to these wonderful books makes even scrubbing floors entertaining!
I was taking a break from Regency England when I discovered Laura Lee Guhrke.
These novels are set in the late Victorian to early Edwardian period. Both American Heiresses, and English women are featured. It was a time when the peerage were running out of money because tenant farmers and laborer's were moving off the land and into the factories, where they could make better wages, and foreign produce was cheaper. A new source of capital was needed so American Heiresses, who were barely palatable to the peerage, became a source of new wealth. The daughters of industrialist were sent in droves to England to marry titles, as they were despised by old moneyed New York and Boston. These are romance novels so their trials are barely touched upon , just some disdain and dislike, mostly by the English ladies who felt that they were scooping up all of the eligible bachelors. The stories are highly romantic and quite steamy. If you are looking for a brief escape from the Regency period too give them a try. I'm sure you will like them too.
Great thrillers from a great thriller writer!
Great price and awesome collection, high quality and easy download.
loved the series, great writer, would recomend for anyone who loves listening to tough moody men fall in love with strong women.
So great to find this entire series in one place. Thanks.
Love Parker’s books!
The Doc Ford Mystery series by Randy Wayne White 25 MP3 AUDIOBOOK COLLECTION
Audible is way too expensive so this was a great alternative and unlike audible this way you can actually share it with your friends. This series is great
Fast delivery without any problems.
Fast delivery without any problems.